Thursday, July 5

First, a summation of the day - Great!!! "Never been better!"haha...

Well, this day has been full of ups and downs.. Minor ups and also busy periods at work; personal-wise, it's like a roller coaster.. Haha...

Started out with a minor Down when i remembered i have to meet this fren for dinner, and i have yet to get the tics for the movie we were supposed to catch. Settled easily with a msg, but i still have to meet him though.

The Ups started coming about lunch...
He has a client called Michelle too.. I didn't say anything, but then he immediately said i'm second to none...
Another Up at lunch..
He told me his colleagues had been asking him why has he been smiling so much recently. *blush!* I could only tell him, my colleagues are asking why i keep looking at my phone and smiling.. => (you know, that kind of 'sha xiao'.. =p )
Down-
Dinner time and i have to meet that friend of mine, and the jerk has the cheek to be late. Ugh! Brat. Never gonna go out w him again. (He will probably never dare to call again anyway.. hahahaha.. *evil grinz..*)
Up!!
He said he will come and pick me up after my movie! ^^
Down-
Suffered thru dinner & conversation.. Ugh, i can't stand guys who act coy. YUCKS!!! Heck, if u don't like your name, then change it in court la.. -_-" Nvm, immature pple.. Movie was thankfully fine, i can concentrate on the show.. don't feel like talking to him at all le..
Up~!
He told me he is on the way down already.. Just near the climax of the movie! Perfect timing!! Met him at the taxi stand, and off we went! Yay!! Then we went to have tau hway again, this time the selegie road one.. hehe..
Up, up and away!!!
Sat and chatted underneath my block - and things just very naturally went on from there.. => la la la la la...

No comments: