Tuesday, May 8

Okay people... I know you care about me - but REALLY, I have no raging need to get attached immediately after the year I gave myself is up. Please don't try to matchmake me... I don't mind making friends, if u are reading this blog, in the first place u should know what I am like. BUT, I really can't stand people trying to matchmake me. Ugh!!!!
At the very least, don't be so bloody blatant about it, and choose someone at least that can TALK (!!!) for heaven's sake. Not sit there and keep mum while the other two people entertain YOU! I am not a bloody entertainer. I have no interest in a wall-grass. Gals as wallflower is acceptable, not wall-grass... -_-"
Can u imagine this fella.. i nearly vomit blood. This friend was really trying to be nice to me by introducing his fren whom he tot highly of. So guess what, the whole night it's the two of us talking only. Then at one point even he must take a break, so he went to the gents. *Silence descends*....... So i tried to talk to that fella. The conversation went like this..
Me: So, where do you stay?
Him: Sin Ming...
Me: Oh?
Him: *silence*
Ugh@!!!!!
Never mind leh, got more... unfortunately he takes his bus home near my place, so my fren detailed him to walk me back. So i try again...
Me: where in Sin Ming do you stay?
Him: Sin Ming Road.
&^$$##&**
Wth...... Argh.. forget it la, u think i'm interested in this kind of wall-grass ah. I'm only trying to be polite for my fren's sake lor. Stoooopppppp....

No comments: