Wednesday, January 3

Today, i met Yuan & my pri sch classmate for dinner @ Coffee Club at Somerset.. Afterwhich, Yuan went off to meet her frens, while my fren & I chatted, and strolled to take the train back home together..
Guess what~ i met Xiao-Chelle, my xiao mei from Anderson, so many years ago!! haha.. haven't seen her since 6 or 7 years ago le.. ^^ She was with Ying, who we ended up taking the train with since we are all AMK-ians... hee.. Sometimes unexpected plans bring unexpected surprises! =D And all because of an idiot who wanted to 'shua pattern' & act cool with me.. Huh! U think i don't meet you then I'll languish at home alone arh~! Wait long long ba........ bleah! :P
___________________________________________________________
Just finished the Cleric Quintet which I borrowed from Zx.. Well, it's pretty not bad, considering this is the first time i am reading R.A. Salvatore's books.. I think it is good i got it from him in the whole set, or i might have gone crazy wanting to find out what happened next.. hee.. Looking forward to pick up the next series~ Zx, u finish le ma? hehe...

No comments: