Sunday, January 7

HRC last night.. Well, last clubbing b4 sch starts tml.. But wasn't a really night ba, the songs suck last night.. Maybe haven't been there for too long - or been pampered from goin to Thumper - haha.. Lovely songs there.. Well, just takin it as a catch up w my darling ladies.. Hee.... Know wat, i think cannot bring guys to hrc on sat la - want to dance w my dear, but can't ignore my fren too... hmm.. error error.... So - sorry, my ladies, i know it dampened the mood a fair bit.. =@
R&R at home today -
changed a new blogskin.. hee.. cos the other day suddenly realised a guy fren have the same skin as mine.. arh.... So, decided to change lo, anyway, been havin this one for half a year le ba, time to change - like all things in my life now - Change is the only constant...
Horoscope's being creepy again:

No matter how hard you try, you just can't read this person's mind. Save your sanity and stop overanalyzing all their words and actions. Forget about what they might have 'really' meant. Concentrate on your own life.

I needed this - I really did...

No comments: