Tuesday, January 23

Good day Bad day...

Had dinner at my sister's place yesterday night, and she cooked this yummy, and super healthy pasta... Heh, why i say super healthy - cos there's more vege than meat - Wa.. for a carnivore like me.. I literally told my sis i'm gonna help her clear all the meat. Luckily Mark has eaten, or he might go hungry.. hehe... Lucky he likes lots of vege! & i got yummy yummy dark chocolate gelato & sangria for dessert !! hehe...
Played chess after that - oh gosh.. i'm never gonna do this again - haven't played chess for like 10 years... kena trashed totally.. haha... Anyway, what tempted me into playing was this chess set. Nice~? ^^




Underestimated the time, so had to call for 'help' - to get transport back to hall - luckily my fren was free, otherwise, i think i would be broke taking cab back and forth.. haha.. Gosh, it's almost as bad as taking cab back to home lo... Scary..



Anyway, as a result of that, slept v late yesterday, and was pretty stone today in class.. But today was a pretty good day in that the tutor either did not spot me when i was stoning, or he did not choose to comment.. Either way, i did try to stay awake and participate... =)


Lunch with group mates @ the Quad, and amazingly all of us took baked fish.. Hee... Well, maybe this is wat u call 'great minds think alike'!!


Well - after tut, i went to the LWN Lib to get this article for my consumer law class tml - and that's when my luck started to run out...

First, i had to wait for ages for the librarian to be free so that he can log in to the LawNet so that i can find the article.. Then i saved it into my thumbdrive so that i can read at my own leisure without printing it out (50 pages lor! My goodness.. and that com, for some reason, cannot print 2 pages to one sheet~!!) cos it's like super expensive.. So i logged out of that com and went back to the usual computers. Guess what - my thumbdrive died on me. Right there, right then - i dunno to cry or to bang my head against the wall.. So had to go thru the entire hassle of booking a com again to get the article again.. sigh.. Lucky i have a backup thumbdrive with me...



Bye bye, my little cruzer mini... My first thumbdrive - my 21st birthday present from my eldest sister... Sigh... You've served me faithfully for many yrs le...

No comments: