Thursday, October 25

The first time... -_-"

The first time i met a super-suspicious taxi uncle.. ^&%$^# piss me off to no end...

For various reasons, i had to get to Changi Airport at 4.30am this morning. So i took a cab at 4am. How he pissed me off.....

1. The taxi uncle told me, after i had gotten on, that he is actually going to knock off already, and was just going to wash his car before handing over. Several things flashed thru my mind... "1) why is your cab-light still green? 2) why did u stop? 3) why didn't u ask where i was going before i got on?" Never mind, i thought, and i actually offered to get off and get another cab... He ignore me and continue talking.


2. He was going on and on about how 'powerful' the eyes are, that once the eyes are tired, the rest of the body just can't continue, God is great, blah blah blah blah blah..... Look, it is 4am in the morning, no sane person will willingly get up and leave one's cosy bed - usually a person just wants to stone. Just be quiet!!!

3. He told me over and over that the route he took, (which took him to where i got on the cab) is how he will always drive to get to the car wash - which, by the way, can be reached by half a dozen other ways. Honestly, i don't care. And then he told bout this previous incident where this guy got on about where i was, and Also wanted to go to the airport, also near the time of his ending shift.
And then he asked me:"Who told you to take my cab ah?" I'm totally confused, and he asked again,"did someone tell u to wait there to take my cab?"
WTF!!! You think i so free ah!!! Wake up at 4 am to help some ass irritate a pighead! Bllody hell.. I told him, very nicely, that no - his cab just happened to be the first to come along. The rest were all taken.

4. He asked again. "No no, really, it's ok. I just want to know. Did someone tell you to do it." ^$#$%^&*()(*%$%^&^ Wah... i was so pissed by then. You make me feel damn uncomfortable about 'making' u drive all the way to the airport, make me feel guilty even though it is his own fault, unable to rest because of his non-stop nattering, driving slowly because of his 'eyes are tired' story and still dare to ask this kind of half-brained question!!! Argh!!!!!! So i told him off - "No. I need to get to the airport by 4.25am, my frens are there already and i am late!" *point to note: my frens had just called before that, and he should be able to understand simple English la, since he had been speaking to me in English all these while.*

Finally. silence and peace. Ggggrrrr........

No comments: