Monday, April 23

Had a virtuous day, enough that i feel that i can blog in good conscience.. hehe...

1. Finished one more paper today, the much dreaded Accounting II...
2. Went studying with my fren after paper for Thur's paper, though not much done accomplished, at least the base 2 chapters are pretty much all right... =D

Sa~! Now on to updates!!! Yay~!!!

Gigi's Birthday 14th April 2007


Attended Gigi's b'day celeb.. This year literally "out" of the ordinary - the chalet is at Sentosa... *pengz~* hahaha.... Luckily Alan was going too, so follow him down & back, otherwise - i think i die le.. =P Followed her Hawaiian theme, and had flowers all over us~ ^^ Kawaii-desu~?

Dinner with my chums... Nolstagic night!! 20th April 2007

Breaking new ground in this 十多年的 friendship.. First time we went for kopitiam food - but it's no simple kopitiam fare orh - it's the Mellben Crab place near my home... Wah~... I concur with the foodies, it's good!!! Really good. The butter crab, is yummilicious... ^^ ChunSheng still ordered the black pepper crab (which is okay only to be truthful~), 富贵鸡 & fried yam... All of the rest of the food tastes great too!

Then to digest our food, we went for a walk up to our old school grounds.. KBPS.... Ah... Happy times!! I love my primary school days best!!! oops.. *guilty look* lucky my sec sch besties don't read my blog, muahahaha....

No comments: