Sunday, April 29

28th April 2007

It's a day for meeting people... ^^
Went to the bank early in the morning to settle some stuff, and such a coincidence to bump into Siting from my PriSch. It's been years since we've seen each other.. (Ok, will organise a 6E gathering soon ba, i'll try my best after my PA gets settled.. heh..)
After that decided to meet Yuan for lunch & chat. Luck would have it - bumped into M2 near my home area! Amazing to me, cos she stays in the east~ far far away.. haha.. Very happy, and stunned her with a hug! M2 is one of my dearest friends from Pri Sch.. It's been a long time since we met up, cos everyone is always busy.. hehe..
Yuan & me then decided to meet Charles & gf for a bit, so rushed like mad to get to city. Huh, and you really know the uncle is trying to cheat 'two little girls' when he says he dunno where is city hall, and says he'll go by Bukit Timah Road!!! ###### Ay, really think we are 3-year olds ah.. Wah lao.... Anyway~... Met up w 'em, and she's really nice, a very straightforward kinda gal.. Glad to know her~ Someone to keep Charles in hand le.. hahahahaha... =P
After that, i met SY @ Somerset, cos since i'm out already, i dun wanna go home so early le.. Joined her friends for coffee @ Starbucks, then - we went SHOPPING!! At Plaza, I bought the heels i'd been lusting for from C&K!! Yahoo!!! Thanks to Cheyeanne! ^^
Highlight of the night, SY & I went singing @ Party World with yet another Alan - hee.. SY's friend la.. Had so much fun.. It's good, he sings well too.. =)
Finally, the night (or rather, the morning) ended with supper with Alan & Marcus @ Thomson Road; while the other Alan sent SY back..
Such a FUN day!!!! Lovely...

No comments: