Thursday, March 5

Personalized Calendar

hehe.. How cool is that! I got my own name on my calendar!

A different picture every month, and your own name depicted on it.. Cool? =D

Interested to get this for yourself, family & important friends? Even though it's only March - never harms to start thinking in advance for next year's present.. =P Gimme bout 2 week notice and a list of names, and i can do this up for you! =D
Also, this is a great idea for corporate gifts - for clients! Leave me a msg, and i'll get back to you! haha...


This is the project i was working on the whole last 2 months of 2008 - drove me well nigh crazy.. haha.. But it is worth it..

1 comment:

alma said...

hey hello!!
i'm interested in you pic! do you know the software to do this???
thanks!! my email is:
almajmnz@gmail.Com

have a great day!