Thursday, September 25

You...Me..

1. When i don't call you ~ i'm waiting for you to call me..
2. When i walk away from you when you're mad ~ cuz i want you to calm down first..
3. When i move closer to you ~ Kiss me..
4. When i push you or hit you ~ i'm expressing how i feel..
5. When i start cursing at you ~ i'm really fuming mad..
6. When i'm quiet ~ i'm thinking about us..
7. When i ignore you ~ i don't wanna fight with you..
8. When i pull away ~ pull me back to your arms..
9. When you see me at my worst ~ all i need is for you to be there for me..
10. When you see me crying ~ don't leave me alone, hug me tight in your arms..
11. When you see me walking towards you ~ All i need is a smile to let me know that you're happy to see me..
12. When i'm scared ~ stay with me to be my pillar of courage
13. When i lay my head on your shoulder ~ Hug me close to you..
14. When i grab your hands ~ Hold it tight & never let it go..
15. When i tease you ~ i just want to see u smile..
16. When i don't answer for a long time ~ i'm pondering over it very carefully..
17. When i look at you with doubt ~ All i need is your reassurance that everything will be fine..
18. When i say that i like you ~ Tell me that you feel the same way too..
19. When i bump into you ~ I just want to be closer to you..
20. When i tell you a secret ~ it means that i have trust in you, don't ever betray this trust..
21. When i look at you in your eyes ~ it's my way of telling you that i honestly love you..
22. When i say i miss you ~ i really do mean it..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! LOL! eh... must pay copyright fees u know? hehe :P

Undine said...

hehe... finally heard from u babe! haha... no problem~ *bribe with coffee?* =p