Sunday, January 6

A day of giving...

5th Jan 08
had a lovely day today..

Shopping with Jean today, bought many many beautiful things for some of the important people in my life...

Although it was a bit ouch (wallet-wise), it was worth it - cos it's something for the people who care for me and have been caring for me all these while.. So, here goes..

Yummy lunch with Jean~


1) My dar's X'Mas & month-niversary present...


Him holding his new wallet! (I couldn't wait, just had to give it to him tonight! ^^)


2) Yuan & Wen's b'day pressie (both yet to come.. soon, therefore not to be revealed now.. Haha!!)

Then went to my little nephew's 1year old birthday..Hee...

3) A little set of microwavable casseroles for my cousin to use for the kids..

The kids going crazy in the ball 'pool'..



Our photo with the b'day boy!

~*~*~*~*~

Thank you darling, for picking us up and sending my mummy home~ Muacks!!!

I love the time we spend together, I love having you by my side...

I love you...

No comments: