Saturday, November 10

Explanation for da below~!

All ritey~! I’ve received feedback from more than 1 person that they dun understand wat’s the video about.. Uhm, I’ll try to give some background, as accurate as my knowledge goes, k! hee…. For those who are in the know – pls correct me if I’m wrong.. =)

Mark joined a forum for Honda Streams recently, and we’ve been taking part in a lot of the activities.. One thing car drivers like to do is to “convoy”.. Which essentially means a few cars gathering together (usually of the same model) at a location and going for a drive together (with or without a set destination in mind)… The cars usually stick real close to one another, and we try not to break the convoy. Otherwise, no impact le ma… heh heh..

This video was one of those rides where we arranged to convoy from hougang down to marina south.. That’s why I had the video going – not by accident.. hee… The part about capturing the Lexus trying to cut in was an accident actually - and they just happened to choose our car to cut in..
Well, a little apologetic la.. but then...... =p

No comments: