Sunday, December 17

Went to watch La Sylphide le~ Not bad, good production! =) Me & my mummy in Esplanade Theatre!

Bought this lovely pair of jeans at Giordano.. Somehow, their jeans are just nice for me! hee.. thankfully, to be able to get affordable, quality goods~ ^^ pple buy jeans, i buy the 'crop' cut.. Why? Cos unfold already, it's the perfect length for jeans for me~! hahaha... Anyway, it's gonna be one of my CNY clothes, so gotta resist the temptation to wear it now.. It's really nice, with interesting details that is not overboard. & it is one sale now! No idea why, but I was at Citylink Mall before the show, and it's 30% off! super good buy! hee..

Anyway, b4 the ballet started, ,my mum & i were walking around Esplanade when we saw this exhibition in the main lobby @ level1.. The wire sculptures are amazing.. The artist captured the nuances of people in their interactions with each other.. My camera phone being not very great, of course can't do justice to the details.. go & see it for yourself if u're in the vicinity.. =) The shape of 'her' hair, the feeling expressed...

No comments: