Wednesday, November 8

hi hi! haven't been updating my blog recently - i have not been clubbing till i got no time to update k~! =D it's that my life's been that busy with all the projects and assignments and all...

Work's been heating up a Leetllee bit.. thankfully this CMI colleague has left us - so even though it's busy or anything, we are all just doing our things nicely, and things get done.. No need to get high BP over her anymore.. I think my colleagues are so happy.. haha.. Of course, on the same note, another well-loved colleague has left the co., and the rest are sad too - so also not much mood to bother about the weird one.. haha...

My best friend's getting married in two days time - my gosh!! It feels so weird.. Just think about it, she can now put "married" on application forms and on friendster officially!! My goodness!!! The other day we went out, and i couldn't help but disturb her - Every now and then, i'll go, "Hey, in _ _ hours more, you'll be a married woman!!!" or "This is the last time all of us are coming out together with Singles status le..." hehe... I think i'm stressing her out.. =D

Anyway, preparing for the decorations for her celebratory chalet after the ROM... Got so much to do when i think about it.. Went for a shopping spree yesterday at the Concourse. So much fun! Well, i know what to get for her wedding pressie le, juz need some $ to buy it.. =O Man, i need to work.. so totally broke!!!

Advance announcement - HAll 2 D&D will be at MOS, 22nd Dec, after the exams.. R&B all night!! Anyone interested? 'Outsiders' welcome.. haha.... $16 for the tics.. Have just let me know, k! =)

No comments: